Here is all you must know about unilorin 2017/2018 admission screening exercise. University of Ilorin post utme 2017 form registration guide all you will learn from this page.
2017/2018 Unilorin Post UTME Form is Out and that’s the only way you get admitted into the school. The University of Ilorin admission screening guide here will help you understand all the steps to follow.
READ ALSO: UI Admission Screening Form 2017 is out
So are you ready to see how to apply for unilorin admission screening form for 2017/2018 admissions?
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions:
- On Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click on Continue RegistrationLink on the main menu.
Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
Acceptable format (JPEG)
Picture must be digital passport photograph
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
Show skin tone naturally
Have a uniform red background
Maximum of 20kb
- Signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- Signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Stepbutton then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click onSave then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration to continue
You can drop your questions if want to get more information about 2017 unilorin admission screening form.