Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, along with its PSC partners, initiated this scholarship programme to help build capacities of young and brilliant Nigerians and further boost the pool of qualified manpower for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil & Gas industry.
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more important details.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
Application closes midnight, 30th June, 2017.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 15th July, 2017.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. Current Curriculum Vitae
i. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.SECTION B
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants:
Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2017 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
1. How do I apply for the 2017 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards?
If you meet the requirements for the scholarship award, please complete the application form accessible from online application link inside the scholarship advert or visit www.scholastica.ng.
2. Who is eligible for the 2017 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards?
Graduates from Nigerian university studying any of the courses listed on the Eligibility/Requirement page.
3. What disciplines qualify me to apply for the scholarship?
Read through any of the courses listed in the Eligibility/Requirement page to confirm eligibility.
4. Do I need to have admission into an institution, before I apply for the scholarships?
Applicants must have gained full-time Post-graduate admission into a reputable foreign university for the Overseas category and recognized Nigerian university for the Local category.
5. Can I send an open application?
No. Application is strictly done through the application portal after candidate has successfully clicked Apply now.
6. Will you confirm receipt of my application?
Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlist, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
7. What happens to my online application?
Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the screening process.
8. How do I create my profile and apply?
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2017 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
9. Can I change my profile details?
Yes, you can. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided. To correct errors after submission of your application, kindly log on to your scholastica profile, click on “My Account”, a dropdown appears, then click on “My Messages”. You will be directed to a page where you can directly send a message to the scholarship administrator stating your corrections. The corrections will be effected and a mail sent to you to confirming the change.
10. Can I change the course (programme) or institution in my application and can I add information to my application after submitting?
You cannot make any changes or additions to your application once submitted, and if the deadline has passed. Applications that are not complete when submitted will not be considered. However, if the application deadline has not passed, you can edit / make changes to your application online. Refer to the steps in No.9 on how to do this.
11. When my details have been corrected after I applied, is this correction effected in my application or do I have to re-apply?
No you don’t have to re-apply, corrections effected before application deadline will be used during short-listing.
12. Where can I upload my passport photograph and other required documents?
During the creation of your profile, click on the tab “Passport Photograph” and upload your passport in JPEG format, not larger than 200KB in size and 450 by 450 in Pixel. To upload other documents, click on the tab “Documents” select appropriate document from the drop down list and upload.
13. What is the maximum size and image format of passport photograph and other required documents?
Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files can be PDF, DOC, DOCX.
14. I cannot find my course of study/University in the dropdown list online. What do I do?
If your course of study is not on the list, send an email to email@example.com stating the name of your course of study, Faculty, Class of Degree, Name of institution, Location of institution. You will be notified in less than 24 hours via email once it has been added.
15. How do I know my application has been received?
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application.
16. If I am unable to submit my application before the deadline. Can I submit it after the deadline?
No. E-Application closes at the stipulated deadline.
17. Do I need to pay to facilitate the application?
You are strongly advised not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria.
18. Must I be of a certain age to qualify for the scholarship?
Yes. You must not be above 28 years as at December 31st, 2017 (Refer to theEligibility/Requirement page).
19. When is the scholarship application due?
The application deadline is June 30th, 2017. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline
20. How do I apply?
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that apply to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and provide all the required documentation
21. What must I submit with my application, to ensure it is a complete application?
You must read the scholarship award information carefully and provide the documentation requested in the Eligibility/Requirements section.
22. Can past or current beneficiaries of NAE or other Post-Graduate scholarship awards apply?
Beneficiaries of NAE or other Post-Graduate scholarship awards are not eligible to apply. Please visit the Eligibility/Requirements page for more details
23. Can I fax or email the application or its components to the Scholarship Team?
No. Faxed or email applications or components will not be accepted.
24. Can I apply through the Representative in my university or hometown?
25. I already have a profile on Scholastica, how do I update my account to apply for this scholarship?
You only need to update you current account and apply for the scheme. For fields you cannot alter, refer to the steps in No.9.
26. I am applying for the Overseas category, what do you mean that I should also apply for a Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award?
The NAE scholarship board encourages all Overseas category applicants to also apply for a scholarship in the Local Category, as a second option.
27. Do i need to have secured admission letters before i can apply for the Overseas category and Local category?
Admission letter must be provided before you can apply for the Overseas category and applicants for the Local category will be required to submit a signed admission declaration before applying stating to provide their admission letters at the time of request.
28. Why must I fill the NAE compliance declaration form and how?
As part of the eligibility criteria, all interested applicants must submit a clearly filled and signed NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
NOTE: Tax Code is Not Applicable on the Compliance Declaration Form.
All the information here shared as seen on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 (Call lines are open from 9am to 5pm Mondays to Fridays).
Thanks for reading.