The Authority of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released the 2017/2018 admission screening guidelines as follows:
Read this: UNIOSUN Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
- Admission into all courses/programmes for the academic year will commence from date not yet fixed
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must however possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Such candidates will be allowed to upload their results when they are released only if they applied within the specified period.
- Candidates are advised to check the University website for the specified period.”
-Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
-Click on Full-Time Undergraduate Admission
-Click on Post-UTME Screening
-Login with UTME number and surname in lowercase as password
-Generate payment advice
-Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
-Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form
The University of Lagos (Unilag) Admission board, has officially released the admissions Cut Off Marks for All Courses for (Jambites/Utme). Bookmark and keep checking this page to be the first to find out when the registration portal is live.
You can visit the school portal to get more information concerning the application details.