Are you looking for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment 2017 form?. Do you want to see how to Apply for Nigerian Agip Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LTD. – NAOC, company based in Lagos, is a Joint Venture between Agip and The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria.
See all Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should
Interested and qualified candidates should Apply online via Agip career page.
The website for the submission of the 2017 Agip recruitment form is via Agip Nigeria portal. You will get information about the registration commencement and closing date when you visit Nigerian Agip oil company recruitment portal.
You can get latest information about Nigerian Agip oil company recruitment 2017 by dropimg your comments below now.