Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You will see how to apply for 2017-2018 AKSU Post UTME / Admission Screening Form. The registration form is currently out Now. www.portals.aksu.edu.ng is the website/portal where you can register online.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. AKSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session post UTME screening exercise scheduled to hold from.
AKSU POST UTME ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination and chosed Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice (Most Preferred) institution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
The University portal will open for registration from. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure:
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINKin the Login Page
- Select PUTME SCREENING in the Registration Type Panel
- Click the REGISTER NOW tab.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
- Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
- Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
- With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request to make payment for AKSU Screening fee using eTransact Payment Platform.
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,500 (bank charges inclusive)
- Re-visit the school portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
- On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2016 Screening Schedule / Printout from the University portal.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(b) Screening schedule slip printed from the University portal.
(c) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for candidates awaiting result). Genuine scratch cards can be purchased at the e-library of the University (main campus).
(d) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
(e) Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph. NOTE: The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State University. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shallNOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their degree certificates.
(f) Copy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise.
For information please visit our website: www.aksu.edu.ng. E-mail:email@example.com.