You can now Apply as Assistant Lecturer (Science Education) at the Federal University Gusau now. The 2017 recruitment is ongoing. Read the information below t see how you can register for Assistant Lecturer (Science Education) at the Federal University Gusau and recruitment closing dates.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the below academic position for the department and discipline as follows:
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer
Faculty: Humanities and Education
Department: Science Education
- To be Assistant Lecturer must be a holder of Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from any recognized institution.
- NYSC/Legal exemption Certificate.
Rank and Salary Scale
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) sets of typed applications, photocopies of their credentials, and Curriculum Vitae. The curriculum vitae must contain the following information:
- Full name (in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Nationality (for non-Nigerian applicants only)
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address
- Functional email address
- GSM numbers
- Marital status
- Number of children with names and age
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications with dates
- Professional qualifications with dates
- General and specific working experience, giving duration, posts held and salary
- Details of research work and publications (attach evidence)
- Details of administrative experience and community service, with details of status and dates
- Present employment, rank, grade level & step salary structure, and name and address of present employer
- Extra curricular activities
- Any other relevant information
- Names of addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be your current Head of Department/Dean who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar under confidential cover
All applications must be addressed and submitted to:
Federal University Gusau,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.