You will see how to apply for 2017-2018 AKSU Post UTME / Admission Screening Form. The registration form is currently out Now. www.portals.aksu.edu.ng is the website/portal where you can register online.
You can now view the official JAMB cut off mark 2018/2019 for all universities and polytechnics. The cutoff mark is meant to inform you about the required mark for admission into any government, private or state higher institution. If you really want to know more about jamb cut off mark for 2018 admission screening, kindly visit www.jamb.org.ng now.
All jambites are expected to first check their jamb result online after jamb examination is concluded. Once you see your result, visit your university or polytechnic of choice to know more about their admission acceptance mark. So many Nigerian universities use the general jamb cutoff mark 2018 for admission screening purpose.
You can view
- Akwa-Ibom State University (AKSU) JAMB 2018 cut off mark – 180
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education cut off mark – 180
- Anambra State University Uli (ANSU) cut off mark – 180
- Auchi Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark 2018– 150
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark – 180
- Bauchi State University cut off mark – 180
- Bells University of Technology cut off mark – 180
- Bowen University cut off mark – 170
- Benue State University cut off mark – 180
- Bayero University Kano cut off mark – 180
- Covenant University cut off mark for JAMB – 180
- Cross River University (CRUTECH) cut off mark – 180
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) cut off mark – 180
- Dental School Enugu JAMB cut off 2018 mark – 150
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU) cut off mark – 180
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti (EKSU) cut off mark – 180
- Enugu State University of Science Technology (ESUT) JAMB cut off mark – 180
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede cut off mark – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti cut off mark – 170
- Federal Polytechnic (Bida) 2018 JAMB official cut off mark – 150
- Federal Poly Ede cut off mark – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Idah cut off mark – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro cut off mark – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Offa cut off mark – 150
- Federal Polytechnic Oko cut off mark – 150
- Federal University of Agric Makurdi cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Dutse cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Federal University Kashere cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Lafia cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Lokoja cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Ndufu-Alike cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Otuoke cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti cut off mark – 180
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Federal University of Technology Akure cut off mark – 200
- Federal University of Technology Owerri JAMB 2018/2019 cut off mark – 180
- Federal University Wukari cut off mark – 180
- Gombe State University cut off mark – 180
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University cut off mark – 180
- Imo State Polytechnic cut off mark – 150
- Imo State University JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Institute of Management and Technology cut off mark – 150
- Kaduna Polytechnic cut off mark – 150
- Kaduna State University cut off mark – 180
- Kogi state polytechnic cut off mark – 150
- Kogi State University JAMB cut off mark – 180
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology cut off mark – 180
- Kano University of Science and Technology cut off mark – 180
- Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin cut off mark – 150
- Kwara State University cut off mark – 180
- Lagos Polytechnic cut off mark – 150
- Lagos State University JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH) cut off mark – 200
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike cut off mark – 180
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (NAU/UNIZIK) cut off mark – 180
- Obafemi Awolowo University cut off mark – 200
- Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU cut off mark – 180
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) JAMB cut off mark – 180
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN) cut off mark – 180 (Economics, Accounting, Law, and Political Science – 200)
- Polytechnic of Ibadan cut off mark – 150
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) JAMB cut off mark – 180
- TAI Solarin University of Education (TASUED) cut off mark – 180
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University cut off mark – 180
- Usman Danfodio University Sokoto UDUSOK cut off mark – 180
- The University of Abuja cut off mark – 180
- Uniben cut off mark for JAMB – 200
- The University of Calabar (UNICAL) cut off mark – 180
- The University of Ibadan cut off mark for JAMB – 200
- Unilag JAMB cut off mark for all courses – 200
- Unilorin cut off mark for JAMB – 180 (Please take into consideration that the cut off mark may differ depending on the university course)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) cut off mark – 180
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 180
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) cut off mark – 180
- UNN cut off mark for JAMB – 180
- Yabatech JAMB cut off mark 2018 – 150
- Yobe State University (YSU) cut off mark – 180
Note: Just have in mind that the above mentioned universities and polytechnics have their own different departmental/faculty cut of mark.
You must meet the university cut of mark in order to gain admission. JAMB cut off mark 2018 has no business with university departmental/faulty cutof mark.
Kindly note that Jamb Cut off mark 2018/2019 is currently not yet fixed. If you want us to update you, kindly comment below.
You can see how to apply for WAEC result remarking 2017. This year WAEC Script Remarking is out. You can apply only If you’ve checked your result www.waecdirect.org result online and failed.
West African examination council is now giving all candidates who wishes to have their result remarked another opportunity of having an amazing result again.
Note: kindly note that WAEC result remarking is free, so fear not. You are not expected to pay anyone to have your WAEC script remarked.
You will learn all the necessary steps you need to follow for WAEC script remarking for June/July olevel.
How to Apply for WAEC Result Remarking 2017
First of all you will have to check your result online. To view your result – Visit www.waecdirect.org.ng, enter your exam details and WAEC card for result checking details.
Print out your result of you want to, then view your scores carefully and determine subjects you want WAEC to remark for you.
You can apply for WAEC result remarking for the under listed subjects:
WAEC Script Remarking Guidelines
OAU Post UTME/DE Form is out for 2017/2018 admission screening via – oau.edu.ng. Obafemi Awolowo University post utme admission screening guide is what you will learn here now.
www.screening.lasu.edu.ng – Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). These screening exercises are mandatory requirements for entry into Lagos State University.
There shall be two rounds of Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have Lagos State University as their Choice of institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Admission Screening Exercises. In addition, candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/2017 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted faculties should apply
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
- SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL Prospective students will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N5,000 for the 2017/2018 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The prospective students would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-rnail address and GSM number.
- SCREENING EXERCISE REGISTRATION
- After successful payment for LASU 2017/2018
- Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the top.
- Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry – UME or DE).
- Click on PROCEED button to load the Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the following information.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph (File Size: Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e. ‘jpg’]). Application for change of passport photograph by candidates given provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
- ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS ALLOWED
- Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
- Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm THAT DETAILS ARE ACCURATE then click FINISH. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the Edit button.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2017, are eligible to apply. Note that any examination taken after July 2016 shall not be accepted.
- Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket into the screening hall.
- Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two  weeks before the advertised date of the Screening Exercises.
- Candidate should visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng a week before the advertised date of the Screening Tests to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint the Registration Slip.
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Admission Screening Exercise starts from and registration closes
Applicants for the LASU 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise should NOTE that the screening will be conducted using the newly developed “LASU-COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SOFTWARE“.
All applicants are therefore advised to re-visit LASU Admission Screening Exercise portal as to re-print their Admission Screening Identification Slip in order to know the venue, date and time of the screening.
Applicants who DID NOT choose LASU as the University of Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are not eligible.
The detailed results of the screening shall be published on LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng immediately after each day of screening.