Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CBN Recruitment 2018/2019 form is out, just relax and read on okay. Here you will get all the vital information you need. You will also know how to apply for 2018 CBN recruitment via the online job/career page.
So are you ready to join the biggest bank in Nigeria? CBN is actually the banking body that regulates the activities of every other banks in Nigeria. CBN staffs earn huge amount of money on monthly basis, that’s why every banker out there want to get the CBN job application registration form.
Apply For: First Bank recruitment 2018
There are so many available vacancies you can apply for, some of the vacancies application is done offline. However, you can still fill and submit CBN recruitment form online, the online submission is simple.
CBN Recruitment Application Form 2018 –Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Qualification
Before applying for the CBN Recruitment 2018, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2018
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process.
The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – CBN Bank Requirements
- You need to have a minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from any reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- You must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Kindly disregard any form of help from anyone online. This year CBN recruitment will be done merit basis.
CBN is currently looking for hard working and smart Nigerians to fill the 2018 recruitment form.
Let’s keep you updated about CBN recruitment 2018 – Share this information and comment below to get our next update about CBN jobs.
Kindly note that CBN recruitment form 2018 is currently not yet out. Don’t allow anyone to fool you. Don’t pay anyone for the form, it’s going to be free.