Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for CBN Graduate Recruitment – www.cbn.gov.ng
You will be getting vital information about when central bank of Nigeria will be recruiting for 2018 – 2019.
You will also get to know latest update concerning central bank of Nigeria graduate recruitment 2018 application guide.
Apply Also For: CBN Recruitment 2018 Form is out – Click Here to Apply Now
So are you ready to become part of the central bank of Nigeria staffs family? Do you really want to work in central bank of Nigeria? If yes, just read this page to the end.
Before now, we found out that many Nigerians searches for jobs at central bank of Nigeria in the following ways;
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
When is Central Bank of Nigeria Recruiting for 2018?
How to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018?
Has CBN Started Recruitment for 2018?
CBN Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
Central Bank of Nigeria 2018/2019 Recruitment Deadline
CBN Career Opportunity
We have got all the information you need and also answers to the above queries. Just keep reading so you will discover the stesp to follow when applying for jobs at CBN.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for CBN Graduate Recruitment – www.cbn.gov.ng
Do you know that the Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the CBN Act of 1958? Operation was fully commenced on July 1, 1959 and since then, CBN has performed very well in Nigerian banks management. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government. Central bank serves as the governing bank for all Nigeria financial institutions.
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2018/2019
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – CBN Bank Requirements
- Central Bank of Nigeria Important Notice – Central Bank Recruitment 2018
- Central Bank Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for Central Bank Recruitment
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy 2018/2019
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
2018 recruitment form is currently not available. Application is always Free.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
If you are intrestes in applying for the 2017 central bank of Nigeria recruitment form, then you have to have a degree in any of the under listed core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – CBN Bank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Central Bank of Nigeria Important Notice – Central Bank Recruitment 2018
- You are to use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- All interested Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in automatic disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address. Central bank of Nigeria will have business with you if you submit the recruitment email to another e-mail address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.) So you see, you must reside in Lagos to be able to get this job faster.
Central Bank Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply for Central Bank Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply or visit http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview. – Application for central bank of Nigeria recruitment is free. You are not to pay any fee to anyone.
N/B: You will be automatically disqualified if you give any false information during or after the application process.
Do you want to get latest information about central bank of Nigeria recruitment 2018? Are ready to become a member of the central bank staff team? If yes, kindly drop your comments below so we will contact you once the form is out.