Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You are reading this guide to know if Chinese visa Application Form 2017 Is out or not?. Kindly calm down and read the requirements for visa to China if You want to Travel to China this year.
The application processes are so simple, but you must ensure you don’t make mistake during your registration. You will see how to get Chinese visa Application form from the Chinese embassy.
China is the word’s most populated country, there are so many opportunities in China, due to the country’s high passion for technology and Agriculture. China is one country that produces almost 90% of what it’s citizens consume on daily basis.
If you read this information till finish, you will see Chinese Visa Application form requirements and how to get the China Visa Application form from Chinese embassy.
Types of Chinese Visas You Can Apply For
These following are the various types of Chinese visas you can apply for:
1. Business “F” Visa
2. Transit “G” Visa
3. Students “X” Visa
4. Visa for employment/work “Z “Visa
Chinese Visa Application Requirements
For the Business visa, these are the requirements:
- One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on; all blanks on the application form should be filled in with genuine information; false or incomplete information and illegible words may lead to rejection;
- Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by departments of the Chinese government, or companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry)
- Qualified original invitation & guarantee letter with signature and stamp from the applicant’s sponsor and business partner in China. The letter should state clearly applicant’s name, position and passport number, applicant’s company name, address and telephone number, purpose of visit, duration of stay and specific itinerary in China;
- Qualified original introduction letter with the full name, title, date & signature of the issuing person from applicant’s company. The letter should state clearly applicant’s name, present occupation and position in the company, purpose of the visit, intended duration of stay, city intended to visit, name and address of applicant’s business partner in China, items and quantity of goods planned to order and purchase;
- The original and one photocopy of the applicant’s ID card. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview)
- The original and one photocopy of the certificate of incorporation of the applicant’s company. (The original will be returned to the applicant after the interview)
- Hotel reservation in China and round-trip ticket between Nigeria and China;
- Recent bank statement of account;
- One photocopy of the applicant’s passport Bio-data page and, visa pages with Chinese visa if any;
- Any proof of business connection with the inviting company in China (e.g. fax of business negotiation, contract, agreement, quotations of goods, invoices, bill of lading.)
- A list of the documents submitted;
- Other documents the Chinese Embassy requires.
Requirements for Chinese Visa Application form for Students – “X”Visa
1. Qualified original JW202 Form issued by the relevant Chinese Government or authorized departments and original Admission Notice from the receiving school with the seal and signature;
2. Original guarantee letter from applicant’s sponsor in Nigeria and original recommendation letter from two experts and certificate of graduation (Diploma);
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than 12 months. The record should be done by a local hospital, notarized by a notary public, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria, and authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
Reminder: X-visas are generally valid for 3 months. Applicants should apply for residence permit from a local Public Security Bureau within 30 days after entering China.
Chinese Visa Application for employment/work purpose “Z “Visa
1. Visa issuance notice letter/form from the Chinese governmental organization authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
2. The original and one photocopy of Employment License for Aliens issued by the Chinese Ministry of Labor and Social Security, or Foreign Expert’s Identity Certificate issued by the Chinese State Bureau of Foreign Experts (the original will be checked and returned to the applicant).
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than 12 months. The record should be done by a local hospital, notarized by a notary public, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria and authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
I know you you’ve seen how to Apply for China Visa now? You Need to visit the China embassy in Nigeria for more information regarding Chinese Visa Application form. Please note that, you can also request for the PDF copy of the Visa form.
Where To Go
Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Address: Plot 302-303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria Telephone: +234-9-4618661, 4618662 Fax: +234-9-4618660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ask only the embassy officials about the required fees for Chinese Visa Application form so you won’t end up losing your hard earned money to fraudsters.
Thanks for reading, Please Share. You can also comment below. Keep visiting this page, so you will get our next update that will be coming up soon.
China is a beautiful place to visit.