There are so many things you need to know about Dangote Group of companies. Lets help you see List’s of All Aliko Dangote’s companies in Nigeria and outside Africa.
You will find out about all the companies owned by this successful businessman. After reading this page, you will be very proude and bold to tell anyone about Dangote group of companies and the total number of companies owned by Aliko Dangote in other African countries.
The Dangote Group is a diversified conglomerate, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with interests across a range of sectors in Africa.
Current interests include cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages and real estate, with new projects in development in the oil and Natural gas, telecommunications, fertilizer and steel.
The Group focuses on provision of local, value-added products and services that meet the needs of the African population.
Dangote Cement, the largest cement production company in Africa, with a market capitalization of almost US$14 billion on the Nigeria Stock Exchange, has subsidiaries in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia.
Dangote is ranked by Forbes magazine as the 67th richest person in the world and the richest in Africa
and recently named among top 100 powerful people in the world.
Here are the lists of Dangote Group of companies
The Dangote Group of companies Nigeria. includes the following subsidiaries, among others:
1. ALCO International Limited
2. Dangote Nigeria Limited
3. Dangote Transport Limited
4. Dangote Cement Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange and accounts for over 60% of Dangote Group revenue. The history of Dangote Group of companies started with his cement industry.
5. National Salt Company of Nigeria Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
6. Dangote Flour Mills Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
7. Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc. – Listed on Nigeria Stock Exchange
8. Dangote Oil & Gas Industries International
9. Dangote Textiles Limited
10. Dangote Holdings Limited
11. Blue Star Limited
12. Dansa Foods Limited
13. Dansa Food Processing Limited
14. Dancom Technologies
15. GreenView International Company Limited – invested US$28+ million in cement factory in Ghana.
16. Sephaku Cement Limited – Dangote Group has 64% shareholding in this South African cement company.
17. Alheri Engineering Limited
18. Kura Holdings Limited
If you want to see more about the history of dangote group of comapanies, kindly read more from their official website.You can visit http://dangote.com/aboutus/companyoverview.aspx or simply www.Dangote.com
I believe you’ve seen the list of Dangote Group of companies in Nigeria now, why not share it with others too?.