Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you know that DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2017 is out now?. I will show you simple procedure to follow if you want to Free Download this DPR Past questions and answers.
This past questions and answers is helpful for 2017/2018 screening into Nigeria department of petroleum resources.
You can get more of this past questions in a PDF format if you want. But note that, there is a price tag on the complete DPR aptitude test past questions and answers
See Latest Jobs you can apply for Now
If you study this past questions and answers very well, you will surely get good grade in DPR aptitude test screening.
DPR Past Questions 2017 – Department of petroleum resources aptitude Test/Screening Questions and answers
You can practice with the following sample questions for the DPR Recruitment Aptitude test / examination;
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
A. 45 B. 78 C. 86 D. 90 E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
Questions 4 – 9 refer to the following: A tank is a vertical cylinder with inside diameter of 6ft and a height of 15ft.
4) What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
5) What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.
6) What is the volume of water in cubic ft in the tank if a measure stick indicates the water surface is 6 feet below the top of the tank?
A. 170.2 ft3
B. 254.4 ft3
C. 1017.9 ft3
D. 678.6 ft3.
7) What is the weight in pounds of the tank, as in the above case, if the tank itself weighs 20 lbs per ft of height?
A. 63,424 lbs
B. 42,241 lbs
C. 16,151 lbs
D. 10,605 lbs.
8) How much water in gallons would have to be removed to reduce the total weight of the tank plus water, as in the above case, by 20%?
A. 388 gals
B. 3,230 gals
C. 2,121 gals
D. 626 gals.
9) What would be the new level of the water, as measured from the top of the tank, if the water in the above case (equivalent of 20% of total weight) is removed?
A. 10.4 ft
B. 12.7 ft
C. 7.1 ft
D. 7.8 ft.
10) If everybody at a party shook hands with each other, and there was a total of 66 handshakes. How many people attended the party?
For questions 11 to 13, four words or phrases have been underlined in each sentence. Please choose the one word or phrase, which is incorrect in standard written English.
11) To John, as well as I, it is extremelybeneficial to make friends with people from
A B C
other countries and to ask them about their cultures.
12) Before making a plan for the weekend, most people listen to the weather forecast
even though they know hardly nothingabout the factors that affect the weather.
13) The circumstances under which the operation took place were unbelievable in that
A B C
the doctor didn’t even using antiseptic.
For questions 14 to 18, select the correct preposition or adverb:
14) He insisted _____ seeing the documents.
15) It never occurred _____ me to ask him for proof of his identity.
16) I object to being kept waiting. Why can’t you be _____ time?
17) I was _____ the impression that I had paid you for the work you did for me.
18) Buying presents for children is sometimes very difficult. ___ the end I bought a kite for Tom.
19) What are two safety precautions that should be taken before driving your car?
20) In computer jargon, what do you understand by CPU?
A. Computer Processing Unit
B. Computer Procedure Utility
C. Central Processing Unit
D. Central Power Unit
21) The five cogs are turning in the same direction and at the same speed. Which two will clash at a given moment?
A. A and B B. B and C C. C and D D. D and E
22) What is the equation for Ohm’s law?
A. V = IR
B. V = I/R
C. R = VI
D. I = VR
23) In direct current I = 3A, R = 4W. Calculate V
A. 1.33 V
B. 6 V
C. 12 V
D. 24 V
24) What becomes V if we use 2 resistors of 4W in parallel?
A. 2.66 V
B. 6 V
C. 12 V
D. 24 V.
25) Which of the following pair of countries consist of the permanent security council of UN
A. Brazil, Germany, France, USA, China
B. France, China, USSR, USA, Britain
C. France,Britain, Brazil, Newzealand
D. France, Germany, Japan, China
26) In order to qualify for the post of President in Nigeria the person must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years
27) The name Nigeria coined out of _________
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures
28) The first Inspector General of the Police Force was
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
You have to calm down to read the above questions and answers ifbyou want to make it in this year DPR screening.
Your name will only be included in the final recruitment list if you DPR examination.
If you want to get more information, Kindly comment Below so we can notify you once more past questions and answers gets to usm