DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 Form – You can Apply Here: www.dpr.gov.ng.
Have you seen this news about department of petroleum resources recruitment 2018? Do you have plans of becoming one of those who will pick up DPR form this year? Are you sure you have all the necessary qualifications?
If yes, then here is the exert guide that you’ve been looking for. I’ll be showing you the simplest guide to register for 2018 Dpr application form.
Requirements for Department of Petroleum resources recruitment 2018/2019
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience and also be computer literate.
- Also candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Possession of NYSC discharged/ exemption certificate is a must.
See other recruitment forms available now:
How To Apply for DPR recruitment 2018 in Nigeria?:
- You are required to have the following documents available for before registration:
i) Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
ii) Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge /Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
iii) Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
- You are required to fill Dpr application form online. Application form is via http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng. Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered.
- You will be givin an acknowledgment letter containing a reference number.
Dpr closing date for 2018 recruitment is still not yet known. If you’d like to know the final date for online application submission, then you’ll need to drop your comment below.
Department of petroleum resource recruitment form 2018 application form is Free. Don’t pay anyone to get this job.
Kindly report anyone who asks you for money for this recruitment.
What About shortlisted candidates?
We will inform you immediately DPR recruitment 2018 successful applicants is out.
For now, kindly comment below for Free.
Thanks for reading this guide about DPR recruitment 2018, if you have questions, kindly comment below.