Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are you in search of Dubai Student Visa Application Form 2017/2018? Let me show you how you can now Apply For student visa In Dubai.
Note: You must ensure to meet all the dubai student visa application requirements, if not, you won’t be allowed to submit your Dubai student visa Application form via the country’s embassy in your country.
There are different courses you can study in Dubai, however you must note that, an approved student visa is required if your are an international (Foreign) student.
You can also seek guidance from student visa consultants in uae for better understanding.
Let me show you how you can apply and start studying in United Arab Emirate (UAE). Keep reading so you can uncover some of the basic requirements and mode of application.
Dubai student visa Requirements, Documents and Restrictions
Student Residence Visas are usually valid for around a year at a time and they need to be renewed every year during the course of study. We enumerate below the various documents that are required for the dubai student visa:
Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity is a must and it must contain two blank visa pages one for endorsing the visa and the other for entry stamps
- Required number of photographs
- 2 passport copies
- Offer letter that shows the acceptance of candidates to a UAE tertiary institute
- Bank statements which act as substantiation of funds in the UAE
- In case a candidate has opted for university accommodation, he/she may be required to produce a letter from the university or a tenancy agreement
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Those opting for post-graduate program will be required to get their undergraduate degree attested
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the present study year of the program
- Candidates are also usually required to go through a medical test at a certified UAE medical center. The test generally includes a medical test and chest X-ray for:
- HIV (AIDS)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Tuberculosis (TB)
9. In case the results of any of these tests turn positive, the candidate is deported with the exception of syphilis which is treated. But the students are advised to check out with UAE immigration department or UAE Ministry of Health for the latest updates in this regard.
Dubai Student visa Residence Fees
There is a wide contrast in the Student Visa Fees in different universities, colleges and ++ have different fees
Certain universities or institutions may ask for an administrative fee for administration of a student visa. Many institutions include this sum in the administrative expense in their tuition fees. For others this amount is to be paid at the time of registration.
However, it is suggested to the students to check with the university, college or institute for the latest updates.
- A dubai student visa becomes invalid in case a student stays out of UAE for six months. Students then are not permitted to enter UAE unless they get their visa cancelled. In such a case, generally the sponsor will report the visa holder to the immigration authorities.
- Visas normally take 2-5 weeks to process once all the correct documentation has been supplied.
- Express visas take 1-3 weeks to process.
- Cancellation of visa normally takes 1-3 weeks, express cancellation takes 1-2 weeks.
Dubai Student Visa Charges in Dubai
Short Entry (visit) Visa: Dhs 500 (1 month)
Long Entry (visit) Visa: Dhs 1,000 (3 months)
Entry Visa for Study: Dhs 1,000
Renewal of Study Visa: Dhs 500
Thanks for reading, you can comment below if you have any questions to ask.
Please ensure you don’t forget to share this information with your friends on social network. Do you know you may be helping someone find this by sharing?
You can dropr a question if you need to get our next update on this article.