Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Application for the 2017/2018 FCT undergraduate and post graduate scholarship is now open for interested applicants.
This is to notify all students of FCT origin studying in accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea, pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, learners in FCT Agency for Mass Education (AME) Centers, parents and the general public that Scholarship Application Forms for 2016/2017 award session are now available for sale.
How to Apply for FCT Scholarship.
Interested applicants can obtain the application form from:
General Staff Room,
FCT Scholarship Board,
Ayangba Street beside ICRC building,
Area 11, Garki-Abuja.
Time: 10.00am to 3.30pm daily.
Prices for the various categories of the Application Forms are available at the Scholarship Board. All payments should be made at any FCMB Branch.
Application forms will be issued to applicant on presentation of bank payment tellers.
Important Information: The sales of the forms will commenced Monday 15th May and will end on Monday 26th June, 2017.
Application Closing Date: Monday 26th June, 2017.
Note: All completed Application Form are to be returned to the General Staff Room, FCT Scholarship Board on or before the above stated closing date.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FOREIGN AWARD
A. General Conditions
- Applicant must be indigene of FCT.
- Applicant must have unconditional admission letter from accredited institution.
- Candidate is eligible if he/she is not enjoying sponsorship from another organization.
- Applicant is eligible if he/she is not on salary
- Applicant must sign a Bond of Post-Training Service with FCTA.
B. Under Graduate Requirements
- Minimum of 5 credits in subjects relevant to the desired course of study including English and Mathematics obtained at two sitting.
- Certificate obtained should not be more than 3 years from date of graduation.
- Age limit of 23 years.
C. Post Graduate Requirements
- First degree should not be lower than Second Class Upper (2.1).
- Evidence of National Youth Service Corps Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- Age limit of 35 – 40 years.
D. Courses for Consideration in the Foreign Award for Under Graduate and Post Graduate.
- Medical and Para-medical Sciences.
- Sciences and Technology/ICT.
- Environmental Sciences.
We welcome your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FCT Scholarship 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
WARNING! Please Do Not Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.