Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fidelity bank transfer code and how use it – See the code! to send money – Here is a detailed tutorial on how you can easily send money across from your Fidelity Bank account to another account number.
The importance of this code is that; it helps fidelity bank customers to make transactions at home or in the office. The code has been designed to help customers to transact at their comfort.
READ THIS TOO: Download Fidelity Bank Mobile App and Enjoy Banking
Since this Fidelity Bank transfer code was introduced, millions of Fidelity customers has enjoyed easy transactions.
So are you ready to know the Fidelity Bank transfer code now? Or do you still want to keep doing the banking hall day to day transactions?
Note: You can only transfer money with this code, if you want to pay physical cash, kindly walk into any Fidelity bank nearest to your home and make the deposits.
Transfer money securely to ANY
Nigerian bank in seconds
Now you can save yourself the stress and time it takes going to the bank every time you need to transfer funds for personal or business purposes. Transfer funds using 770 Instant Banking anywhere, anytime and to any bank in Nigeria. Yoi won’t experience any delays, No stories. The Fidelity Bank transfer code helps you to Transfer Instantly to anyone!
From your phone, dial *770*5050123456*10000# to transfer ₦10,000. Follow the on-screen prompts and complete your transfer with your PIN or password.
- It’s fast, convenient and the easiest way to send money
- *770# is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes approximately 10-20 seconds
- With *770#, you can transfer funds within Fidelity and to other Nigerian banks
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
Features you get
- Individual transaction limit in 24hours is N200,000. Daily Limit (within 24 hours) is N200, 000
- Works with phone numbers registered with Fidelity Bank
- Dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider
- Money is deducted directly from your Fidelity Bank account
Thank you for reading from us, please share and comment.
Drop your comments below.