Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to fill the first bank recruitment form online? Are you in doubt if first Bank of Nigeria is career page is opened for recruitment purposes?
You’ve landed on the right place, here we will shl you more detiales about how to fill and submit the 2018 first bank recruitment form on via first bank career website/Portal.
Below is the little note from Mrs. Folake who is the current Head of media and information at First Bank Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Npower closing date for the 2018 recruitment
She stated her disappointment concerning these updates about the first bank recruitment form that is ongoing.
She also went further to say that First Bank has not begun their recruitment program for 2018. And that proper publication about the beginning of First Bank recruitment will be made available through the right media outlets.
Also, the Chief Compliance Officer, Mrs. Adeyemi Oluyinka urged everyone seeking bank jobs at First Bank of Nigeria to be patient and be careful not to fall victim of people who will want to take advantage of their eagerness to find a job and defraud them.
Nonetheless, she said the bank is actively working on the key areas that have been a challenge and completing innovations that are being put in place in regards to the First Bank Graduate Recruitment program.
She continued by reiterating that the bank is hoping to announce the commencement of the First Bank 2018 Recruitment as soon as possible. Mrs. Oluyinka advised everyone who is seeking First Bank careers to visit the First Bank Recruitment Portal at www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers/recruitment/ for updates and more information.
For those who are seeking First Bank careers, here is a list of possible positions that might be available when First Bank 2018 Recruitment begins.
First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Recruitment Programme:
• Senior Analyst, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Team Lead, IT Risk at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Business Analyst (BA) at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Team Lead & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Unit Head & Application Development at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Analyst & Application Support Bespoke at First Bank of Nigeria.
• Senior Analyst & Product Automation at First Bank of Nigeria.
Please note the following requirements for job qualification:
• Applicant must not be more than 27 Years of age by December 2018.
• Applicants must have completed NYSC program with a bona fide certificate.
• The minimum higher level certificate accepted is a Bachelor’s Degree with “Second Class Lower” or Higher National Diploma with “Upper Credit”.
Also, each applicant must possess the following attributes:
• Good communication skills.
• Must possess very strong interpersonal relationship and management Skills.
• Good analytical skill.
• Applicant must be self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Applicant must possess highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Must be good team player.
• All applicants for the First Bank recruitment form must be familiar and up-to-date with global financial trends and development.
• Applicant must be conversant with the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you want to get latest update, kindly visit FirstBank recruitment portal. Drop your comment below