Gtbank recharge code is what you will get here and now. It’s time you Buy airtime and top up your phone credit so you can reach your loved ones and business associates without peace of mind.
You can also buy data for internet browsing so that web surfing will be fun.
The Gtbank airtime top up code allows all Gtbank registered phone number to get airtimes from MTN, GLO, ETISALATE AND AIRTEL.
So let’s go down to the steps you need to follow now. But before that, don’t fear anything because guarantee trust bank PLC has got you covered.
Use *737# to load airtime and/or data on your phone.
- Self top-up airtime
- Simply dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#) to buy airtime.
- Buying for a friend
- To send airtime to a third party or to a friend, simply dial*737*Amount*Recipient’s number#(e.g. *737*1000*08023456789#)
- Self & 3rd Party Data Top-up
- Simply dial *737*4# on your phone and follow the on-screen prompt.
- The phone number where the purchase is made from MUST be a number registered with GTBank.
- The service is available to Glo, MTN, Airtel and Etisalat subscribers
- The money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- If you want to be getting latest Nigeria news on how to recharge your phone from Gtbank, kindly keep visiting.
- Daily recharge limit is N10,000
- It’s quick and simple to use
- Airtime can be bought 24/7
- The entire process takes about 10 seconds
- Airtime is loaded as soon as the process is completed
I am now sure that you’ve seen how to use the Gtbank airtime recharge card code to top up your mobile phone. Recharging your phone sim card is now made it throug the Gtbank instant banking code mentioned above.
You can follow the above mentioned steps to recharge your android phone, BlackBerry phone, Nokia touch light phone, windows and even iPhone Mobiles.
Please be free to share what you think about this new airtime top up system from Gtbank PLC.