Gtbank transfer code from GTB to other banks and how to send money from one Gtbank accounts to another is all I all be discussing here.
If you are a Gtbank customer, don’t worry, you will send money to anyone anywhere after reading the information here.
Just ensure you ready the information here very well okay. I have gathered the right information that will help you send money from one Gtbank account to another.
You can equally send money to another bank account that is not a Gtbank account number using the guide I’ve provided below.
Transfer money anywhere in Nigeria with *737#
HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS
- Transfer to GTBank account
- Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with GTBank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Transfer to other banks
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g. *737*2*1000*1234567890#) from your phone, then authenticate the transfer with the last four digits of your GTBank debit card.
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- The entire transaction process takes about 10 seconds
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
- Daily transaction limit of N500,000
- Works with phone numbers registered with GTBank
- Subject to phone network signal
- Money is deducted directly from your GTBank account
- Transaction requires the last four digit of your Naira MasterCard (Debit card)
Thank you for reading about Gtbank transfer code from here, please be free to ask us any questions regarding how to use the Gtbank transfer code to send money to another bank or to Gtbank account.
You can use this code to send money also from your saving account to your gbank current account.
Warning: Don’t share your transfer pin/code with anyone. Keep your code safe and ensure you use it when no one is watching.
Kindly share your view about this naija news for Gtbank transfer code with is so we can know how you feel.