Guaranty Trust Bank Gambia Ltd is a joint initiative and partnership between a Nigerian leading bank – Guaranty Trust Bank plc (GTBank plc) and a number of Gambian businessmen and institutions. The ownership structure of the bank is as follows:
• GTBank plc – 77.81%
• Mr Amadou Samba – 12.9%
• Other Gambian and non Gambian Individuals/Institutions – 9.28%
In line with the internationally accepted practice, Guaranty Trust Bank Gambia Limited’s financial performance is consolidated annually with the GTBank plc financial results.
Welcome to Guaranty Trust Personal Banking
At Guaranty Trust Bank we want to help your businesses succeed by turning your business dreams into reality. We have an array of products and services to suit the banking needs of all businesses, irrespective of size or turn over.
We have a broad range of products available, from current account, to loan to internal settlement services across many of our banking channels.
Getting started is as simple as talking to a Relationship Manager about your business .Your personal Relationship Manager is back up by specialist teams with years of experience in banking, specializing in several industries. So we know where you’re coming from.
Your business is important to us and we would like to create a customized solution just for your business with our products and services listed below:
- Current Account
- Call Account
- Domiciliary Account
- Loans, Advances and Overdraft
- Trading with Overseas Partners
- GT School Account
- Free Use of the GTbank School fees collection platform
- Free internet Banking
- Free e-Statement
- Free account notifications (GENs and SMS)
- Mobile Banking
- School finance scheme (Assets finance, Overdraft and Term loans)
GTBank Introduces GTMobile Banking – *714*737#
… the first USSD mobile banking service in Ghana
The GTMobile service is by far the most straight forward option for customers who are constantly on the move to carry out basic banking transactions as it does not require any internet connection.
Another advantage is that it does not require any application download or usage of smart phones.
Typical of all GTBank electronic banking products, GTMobile is fast, convenient, highly secured and reliable.
Commenting on the introduction of this service, the Managing Director of GTBank, Mr. Lekan Sanusi stated that, “We are definitely delighted by adding GTMobile to our convenient e-banking options for customers”.
“It is our conviction to constantly deploy value-added banking solutions to meet the demand of all categories of customers and in this case, GTMobile comes in handy for customers who are constantly on the move”, he added.
The Group Head of Technology, Mr. Leopold Armah also stated that, “Guaranty Trust Bank is synonymous with Innovation and thanks to our robust IT platform we are able to consistently create products geared towards the convenience of our customers”.
Since inception in 2006, GTBank has ensured the utmost in customer satisfaction delivery through the provision of convenient products and services. The Bank has duly been recognized for this by customers as indicated in a KPMG Africa-wide Customer Satisfaction Survey Report, where it is named as the “Most Customer-focused Bank in Ghana”.
During the recently-held Ghana Banking Awards ceremony at the Labadi Beach Hotel in Accra, GTBank emerged as Best Bank in Product Innovation, 1st Runner Up in Most Active Ezwich Bank and 2nd Runner Up, Best Bank in Competitive Pricing. It was earlier in the year adjudged the “Technology Advanced Bank of the Year 2013” by organizers of the Ghana Telecoms Awards.
Presently, it operates from 30 branches spread across seven regions in the country and has plans of extending its network to other parts of Ghana.
For further details contact the Corporate Affairs Unit on 030 2 680662, 2 680746, 2
687751 or through
Group Head, Corporate Affairs & Administration.
Over the years, we have remained committed to providing professional banking services for various facets of The Gambian economy. Our Corporate Bank Group, Commercial Bank Group, Public Sector Group, Operations and IT Group, and Retail Group all offer personalized services to meet our customers’ every need.
- Our Corporate Bank Group services multi-nationals and large corporate organizations in the Manufacturing, Energy, Aviation, Telecommunication, Financial Institutions, Import and Export sectors amongst others.
- Our Commercial Bank Group is structured to suit the Banking needs of middle market players such as Government contractors, traders and medium scale corporate organizations.
- Our Public Sector Group deals directly with Government Para-statals at the national and local Government levels providing financial advisory services and other tailor made products for them.
- Our Hospitality Group deals with the E-business, hotels and services such as Money Transfers & E-Payment Channels (ATM, POS, CARDS) Hotels, Lodges, Airlines, Tour Operators.
- Our Retail Bank Group is structured to develop and serve individual and Owner Managed Enterprises / Small & Medium Scale Enterprises (OMEs / SME’s) account holders, as well as respond to the personal needs of the Bank’s High Net Worth customers.
With each of these Groups, we operate on a participatory and professional front. On one hand, we strive to actively acquire the knowledge needed to service our customers and on the other hand we impart informed knowledge on how our customers can improve their businesses. This way, we provide total banking solutions that meet every customer’s needs.
You can check out more from www.gtbankgambia.com online using your mobile phone or laptop.