Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Application is now opened for those wants to apply for Lecturer I (Science Education) at the Federal University Gusau. If you have interest just keep reading okay.
Job Title: Lecturer I
Faculty: Humanities and Education
Department: Science Education
- A Ph.D holder who has been a Lecturer II for two years plus a sufficient number of scholarly publications in a reputable journal – not less than 5 publications and 2 edited conference proceedings, or
- A holder of Master’s Degree who has been a Lecturer II with three (3) years university teaching experience and has sufficient scholarly publications not less than 5 publications and 3 edited conference proceedings.
Rank and Salary Scale
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit thirty (30) sets of typed applications, photocopies of their credentials, and Curriculum Vitae. The curriculum vitae must contain the following information:
- Full name (in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Nationality (for non-Nigerian applicants only)
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address
- Functional email address
- GSM numbers
- Marital status
- Number of children with names and age
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications with dates
- Professional qualifications with dates
- General and specific working experience, giving duration, posts held and salary
- Details of research work and publications (attach evidence)
- Details of administrative experience and community service, with details of status and dates
- Present employment, rank, grade level & step salary structure, and name and address of present employer
- Extra curricular activities
- Any other relevant information
- Names of addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be your current Head of Department/Dean who shall send their reports directly to the Registrar under confidential cover
All applications must be addressed and submitted to:
Federal University Gusau,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Please ensure you fill and submit all the required documents on or before the recruitment application registration closing date.