Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can now read about the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike 2017/2018 Admission Screening Guidelines www.mouau.edu.ng now. I’ve written detailed guide about the admission screening so you wj things needed by all candidates.
Mouau admission screening form 2017 is currently out, but we’ve written simple guide from the pervious year registration process.
If you read this online Jamb post utme/ admission screening guide of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike you will be able to apply without issues.
This form will be availability to all candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice of university.
Interested candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- All the candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng.
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number, this leads you to the Remita payment platform where a Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR) number is generated with which payment of can be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the site to continue registration. Note: transaction charges apply (P.S: if you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University portal Office).
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to fill in their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination details for proper verification.
Information needed include WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Upload either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results or any other result that qualifies you for the screening exercise.
- Candidates awaiting result should upload Scanned copy of Exam Slip in the field provided for Results upload. You would also be required to provide the following: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examination number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, Examination Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
- Note: Some fields are pre-filled and cannot be changed.
- Fill the form, submit and take print out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Come for the Admission Screening with the following materials:
- Print out of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Admission Screening number and shows as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Admission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page.
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result( Photocopy ).
- Copy of Birth Certificate /Sworn Affidavit Evidence of Birth.
- Mobile phones and other devices will not be allowed.
- Parents and guardians will not be allowed in the University compound on the screening days.
- Inconsistency in name, picture or date of Birth in any of the documentation may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
You can also visit http://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/ume-registration.php for more information.
You can drop your questions, comments or opinion through the comment box below.