Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
From here, you get to know more concerning Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment 2018/2019. You will also see how this job application is done at the website www.NSCDC.gov.ng. If you want to apply today, kindly ensure you keep reading this til the very last word.
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment 2018/2019
The Commandant General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Abdullahi Gana, says the agency plans to recruit additional 3,500 personnel in 2018.
Before obtaining the Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment 2018, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment 2018 – NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
We have carefully listed the Requirements for obtaining 2018 Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Form is below;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence corps Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==>http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Kindly note that, Nigeria Civil Defence Corps recruitment 2018 is currently not available on Nigeria Civil Defence Corps official website. We will update this page with latest news about Nigeria Civil Defence Corps 2018 recruitment once the form is online.
Do you know we cab help you with latest information about Nigeria civil defence corps recruitment if you comment below? You can comment if you want us to update you once this year NSCDC job form is out.