Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here is guide about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Online – www.immigration.gov.ng.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date.
I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2018 etc.
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
Nigerian immigration 2018 recruitment is currently not yet out.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 | General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service 2018 Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Click here to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2018 okay.