Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You are reading this because you are looking for Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019 form. This Guide explains everything concerning NPF 2018 recruitment form.
Police online recruitment in Nigeria in 2018/2019 will start soon. The government intends to enlarge police force from 400,000 to 670,000.
The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 400,000. There are currently plans to increase the force to 670,000 through the Nigeria police recruitment 2018 exercise. This recruitment will add 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
General Requirements for Nigerian Police 2018/2019 Recruitment application form
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Be between 23 and 28 years of age.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
The Nigeria Police Force will recruit 155,000 personnel within five years to bridge its manpower shortage, according to the Inspector-General, Mr Ibrahim Idris.
You have to note that 2018 Nigerian police 2018 recruitment is currently available.
- 2018/2019 police force recruitment form
- Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019
Nigeria police form 2018/2019
is Nigeria police recruitment form out
Nigeria police force news live update
Idris told newsmen on Friday in Kano that 31,000 personnel would be recruited every year, for five years.
Qualified Nigerians will be trainede to become an officer of the law into the blow categories;
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
NPF Requirements for Cadet Inspectors of Police FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 1 of the following from a reputable Polytechnic or College of Education: OND, NCE, or their equivalents.
NPF Requirements for Police Constables FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent in not more than 2 sittings.
Nigeria police recruitment 2018 Requirements for Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY Candidates must have at least; B.SC., B.A., B.TECH., HND or an equivalent degree from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested applicants should simply visit www.Npf.gov.ng or NPF registration website http://npfcareers2017.net/home.html, create a profile and complete the online registration form.
If you want to receive regular update on Nigeria police recruitment 2018/2019, kindly drop your comment on the comment box below.