Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are you interested in knowing if Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is out or not? DO you want to See how to apply for Nigeria Prison recruitment 2018 now? If yes, just keep reading okay.
The abolition of Native Authority prisons in 1968 and the subsequent unification of the Prisons Service in Nigeria therefore marked the beginning of Nigerian Prisons Service as a composite reality.
The unemployment market is to be depleted with the employment of 6,545 officers for the Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) in 2018, the management of the service has announced. The report further reveals that the service also disclosed that it has provided N6 billion in the 2018 budget for the recruitment.
Nigerian Prison Service hereby informed the general public that Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2019 will soon commence following the obtained waiver from the Federal Government to embark on recruitment of 6,545 staff members in different cadre of the service.
Today is your lucky day because this post will going to be addressing and answering all these questions:
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Prisons Service 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigeria Prisons Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Prisons Service 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Prisons Service 2018 Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Prisons Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Prisons Service 2018 Recruitment Real etc.
See Also: Dangote Oil and Gas Refinery Recruitment
General Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for NPS Recruitment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out online.
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Prisons Service 2018 Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 website: http://www.prisons.gov.ng/ or Visit this recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng frequently for we shall update anytime form is out.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2018/2019, kindly feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.