Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You are going to see how to apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019. Join Air Force direct short service course today so you can help in shaping this nation’s security for good.
The Nigerian Air Force is inviting graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets. If you are interested, then you must be:
1. Nigerian by descent or by birth;
2. If male then not less than 1.7m tall;
3. If female then not less than 1.64m tall;
4. The fully expanded chest must be not less than 0.87 meters;
5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer. You have to be mentally and physically fit for appointment into the Service.
6. If you have any of the listed below medical cases, then do not apply for Nigerian airforce dssc recruitment 2018/2019:
– Problems with sight and hearing;
– Flat foot;
– Pregnant women;
– Major orthopedic operation in the past;
– Any natural disability (stammering, fracture, etc.).
Qualifications for the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2018 – AirForce Direct short service course
See Also: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
You must have B.ED in:
- – Mathematics;
- – English;
- – Physics;
- – Computer Science;
- – Guidance & Counselling (Female).
- You must have B.Sc/BA in:
- – Sociology;
- – Peace & Conflict Resolution;
- – Electrical/Electronics Engineering (IT Specialist);
- – Psychology;
- – Physical and Health Education.
Also, you must have Medical Doctors for Consultants, Medical Officers and Dental Officers and BSc Nursing. Other qualifications in Nursing field will be an added advantage. Those include qualifications such as:
However, the applicant for the Nigerian Air force recruitment 2018 form must have current Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.
How to apply for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019
The process is quite simple.
1. After the start of the online registration (it starts on 18 May 2017) go to www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Complete the application online.
3. Print out the under listed documents:
– Local Government Indigeneship Form;
– Attestation form;
– Acknowledgment Form.
In addition to the instruction above, you have to remember:
– You can only fill one Nigerian airforce dssc recruitment 2018 online application form. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
– The online registration closes on 15 June 2017.
– All enlistment processes and the Nigerian AirForce dssc recruitment online Registration is completely free of charge.
– Your attestation form (that you have to print out) must be accompanied by your passport photograph. You also have to endorse your name and signature on the bock of the passport photograph.
See All: Jobs in Nigeria Today
Kindly note that, Nigerian AirForce dssc recruitment 2018 is currently available on Nigerian AirForce dssc official website. We want to let you know that Nigerian AirForce dssc 2018 recruitment form is online now.
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Npower 2nd Batch Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Frsc Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- FFS Recruitment
Kindly bookmark this page for more information about this year AirForce zonal screening/selection for aptitude text and final list of successful candidates.
If you want to get regular news from Nigerian Newspapers concerning about when next Nigerian AirForce dssc recruitment 2018/2019 form will be out, kindly use the box below to comment.