Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018, registration application form is from www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment Portal –
Do you know that Nigerian Army has announced that 2018/2019 online recruitment for regular recruitment intake for trades/non tradesmen and women from 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018?.
Let’s guide you in how to apply for 2018 Army form online.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018
The first step you’d need to follow is to Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
Secondly, you’re to note that all Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will lead to disqualification.
On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
You’ll also need to have Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
Another important thing you’ll need to have is Local Government Area Certification Form.
Before you can finalize this year Nigerian army recruitment Form, you’ll need to present a Police Certification Form.
Another important thing that you’ll need is a Guarantors Form.
(4) Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Visit http://www.narecruitment.org/ for registration details
Was This guide about Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment Form helpful? Don’t hesitate sharing
Applicant Eligibility For Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
- You must ensure you meet the height requirements. You must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Candidate must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
“Note that candidates selected after the zonal screening exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria,” he added.
See Also: Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
Was this guide helpful to you? If yes do comment for more updates.
We can always keep you informed any day.
Comment below If you want us to update you immediately any other stages of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 Form.