Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Calm down and read about the latest Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates 2017 Vacancies you can apply for. Getting latest oil company job recruitment form isn’t easy, but we’ve made everything to be easy for you now.
You can now discover over 100 jobs in the oil and gas companies in Nigeria by following the instructions I have given below.
Finding jobs in oil and gas company can actually be easy if you know the right things to do at the right time. Oil company work is one of the highest paying jobs in Nigeria.
Keep reading, If you want to learn how to secure a higher paying career opportunity in oil and gas sectors.
How to find Latest Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Nigeria is one of the top oil producing countries in the world. You can make a good cash of you have interest in becoming an oil company worker. Do you know that oil and gas jobs in Nigeria can help you earn salary that will wow you?.
Do you still know that oil and gas recruitment opportunity is not only meant for those in Marin, gas and general engineering. You can still get a job in the oil and gas companies if you submits your CV to the right department.
To get latest oli and gas jobs in Nigeria you have to either browser through oil companies website or visit top job listing website.
2: Lead Design Engineer
3: Operations and Maintenance Engineer/ Technician
4: Construction Engineer
10. Filling Station
Oil and gas jobs in Nigeria 2017 recruitment requirements
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Some requires no experience while other needs at least 1 to 10 year(s)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Some of the positions requires a Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering or any Engineering degree (with a minimum of second class upper degree). A Masters degree in any of any relatee discipline will be an added advantage.
- You need to know that some of this oil and gas jobs in Nigeria is for experienced applicants. However there are still many vacancies made for young Nigerian graduates. Having a year or many years of relevant experience in the oil industry with operator(s) will always be added advanted to other who has non.
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of applicable Software,
- Must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure, ready to travel at short notice and be willing to relocate if necessary
- Must not be more than the required age limit.
Some of the oil and gas jobs in Nigeria requires that applicant should have have cognate experience and sufficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Well planning and design for drilling and work over operations in onshore and offshore / deep water environment and must be adequately exposed to well sit drilling operations.
- Training and certification in IWCF / Well Control will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should either visit àny oil and gas officer or website/portal for more information about how to apply. The registration form for oil and gas jobs in Nigeria is normally free, so be wise.
This information will be updates with latest oil and gas jobs in Nigeria from time to time. If you want to get latest jobs in oil and gas companies, kindly comment and share this information.
Sharing this job news friend will help in a create way