Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here is a guide on how to Apply for enior Manager Quality Assurance & Testing in MTN Nigeria. If you want about this recruitment and how to join MTN workforce, then you must read the below information carefully?
MTN NIGERIA CAREERS
Core purpose of the Job
Define and manage strategy for end to end testing of products /solutions and quality management within MTNN using qualitative approaches and test automation.
- First degree in Economics or any IT field.
- Post Graduate degree in a relevant field is desirable
- Professional Certification (Six Sigma, PMP/, ITIL, ISEB).
- Project Management Certification (Prince 2/PMP)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information systems Quality Management and Testing or a similar role which must include:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Experience using Test Management and Automation tools
- Solid experience defining and implementing strategic QA and Test plans across all areas of business solution or product development, systems architecture, testing, client support and/ or ICT
- Demonstrated experience improving deployment practices to raise quality such as: continuous integration, code coverage analysis, code reviews, code quality tools, automated code testing tools (eg: static analysis tools)
- Experience managing testing throughout the SDLC ( unit testing, System Integration testing, performance testing, UAT, etc)
- Demonstrated experience administrating QA metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, iterative, agile)
- Thorough knowledge of testing and quality assurance within the UNIX and Windows environments and relational database design & use including SQL and other open source technologies
- ISO 9001
- IT Governance
- Testing tools for various products
- Six SIGMA
- PMP/Prince 2
- Ensure the development of quality assurance policy and facilitate implementation of the policy.
- Manage the development of policy for testing applications and marketing products and services and facilitate the policy implementation.
- Review and approve QA improvement proposals and QA assessment reports of QA Manager and review the recommendations of the internal audit function as they relate to IS policies, standards and guidelines.
- Design, execute and maintain a Quality Assurance and Test Management strategy across all areas of the ISG business, including the necessary definition, development and deployment of quality assurance strategies that align with overall MTNN business objectives
- Develop and manage quality assurance and test metrics for performance improvement of all project deliverables/teams
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes across all ISG areas:
- Develop and manage practices to raise quality during solution/product deployment such as: continuous integration, reviews, automated code testing tools (eg: static analysis tools)
- Develop / specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine solution /product quality or release readiness
- Create testing programs that address areas such as API and database impacts, software scenarios, performance testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability testing
- Develop and manage practices to ensure quality throughout all phases of deployment including requirements, design, and right through the test phases in all systems
- Evaluate and enhance all QA standards, technologies and approaches
- Identify deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Ensure QA standards are met and report on compliance (including performance against QA Management plan, business KPIs and client KPQPs & SLAs).
- Manage planning and execution cycle of product testing efforts to meet committed delivery dates.
- Develop and implement test schedules and processes for components, performance, system and documentation, ensuring adequate resources.
- Develop status reports based on test completion/ findings and communicate these to team leaders, including any impact on the overall project plan.
- Anticipate program release problems and take corrective action, escalating as needed to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential problems.
- Ensure test procedures are well documented to ensure reusability and compliance with standards.
- Ensure software defects are documented using a bug tracking system and defects are communicated to software developers.
- Ensure viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Institute QA and Testing practices that ensures speed of delivery and quality of delivery and exercise sound judgment in making Quality and test thoroughness versus time-to-market tradeoff decisions.
- Create and Support Quality Management System (QMS) implementation activities.
- Drive best Quality and testing best practice, facilitate the identification of solutions subject to approval of GM Enterprise Services and lead a team of quality assurance and test engineers responsible for the integration, system, and regression testing of MTNN products/solutions.
- Organize and coordinate testing efforts for dozens of simultaneous projects and ensure that qualitative approach is deployed for solutions/product release.
- Support the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations that affect ISG and MTNN as whole.
- Keep current with new technologies and techniques across the Telecoms/ICT space.
- Normal MTNN office environment.
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.
Application closing date is 22nd of June, 2017.