Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Getting to know more about Skye Bank Transfer Code to Other Banks will help fascinate and enhance your banking experience with Skye bank Nigeria.
You will also get to understand the steps required to Send money from one Skye bank to another Skye bank account with your mobile phone.
If you are an already registered Skye bank customer, just keep reading this simple guideline to know more.
Skye Bank transfer code works with or without internet connection. I’m a nutshell, Skye bank mobile cash transfer code doesn’t require an internet connection.
Note: There is a limited amount of money you can send via the Skye bank mobile code. You will only have unlimited cash transfer when you make use of the Mobile app.
How to use the Skye Bank transfer code to send money
Using the Skye Bank money code is easy, simply follow the steps on how to use the Skye Bank USSD mobile banking code below:
- On your smartphone, simply dial *833#
- Select the Beneficiary bank name from the list of Nigerian banks provided, e.g.,. GTBank, Access bank, First Bank, Diamond bank, e.t.c.
- Type the beneficiary’s account number and the amount you would want to transfer to the person.
- Type your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer and you are done.
Minimum amount you can send via the Skye bank transfer code is 20,000 in a day unless changed by the bank itself.
- The transaction maximum is N20,000 in a day unless changed by the bank itself.
- When using the Skye bank mobile money transfer code, the system will automatically show you the account number of the recipient for verification before you enter your. This will enable you recheck the details you entered before you proceed in transferring funds to the recipient account number.
- If this is your first time of using this Skye bank mobile money transfer service, you will be requested to create one right there using the menu presented to you when you first started the process.
- The service is automatically designed to debit your current account first before your savings account If you own two accounts with Skye Bank and are using similar phone number for both accounts.
Skye Bank Transfer code Mobile Money USSD is *833#.