Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to fully understand if South Africa Visa Application Form 2017/2018 is now Out? Do you want to Download the PDF? Read how you how you can go about your SA Visa application from here.
It is mandatory that all non-South African citizens wishing to enter South Africa must have a valid visa. You need a south Africa visa, because it will states your purpose and duration of the visit to South Africa.
Requirements for South Africa visa application form 2017
Before you will be allowed to enter South Africa, you need to have:
- a valid and acceptable passport / travel document which covers the period that you intend to stay in the country
- a valid visa, if required
- sufficient funds
- a return / onward ticket
- a yellow fever certificate if you are travelling through the yellow fever belt of Africa or South America.
Those that can fill and submite south Africa VISA application via embassy
People who do not have South African passports need to apply for visas. This includes people who want to come to South Africa for a holiday or for business.
However visitors who have passports from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including the British Islands Bailiwick of Guernsey and Jersey, Isle of Mann and Virgin Islands, the Republic of Ireland as well as British Overseas Territories) are totally exempt from South African visa control and do not need visas for any purpose.
Also, visitors from certain other countries are exempt from the filing South Africa visa application form visa under certain conditions.
How to Apply for south Africa VISA
To apply for a visa, you need to:
- submit the application form
- show your passport (or provide certified copies if the application is posted)
- provide two passport photographs
- pay the R425.00 or US$47 or £43 visa fee, if applicable (refer to the list of countries subject to visa fees), and
- show that you have booked an air ticket.
Types if South Africa visas
- VISITORS VISA
- TRANSIT VISA
- MEDICAL(ONLY PRIVATE HOSPITALS/CLINICS)
- LONG TERM VISA
- GENERAL WORK
- MEDICAL TREATMENT
- CRITICAL SKILLS
- INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER
- RETIRED PERSON
If you want to get more information about South Africa visa application form, kindly comment below. Remember to also share this information with others now.