Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
We have gotten so many calls about Total recruitment 2017. You will See How to apply for this job Online by reading the information on this page.
Total Nigeria PLC is one of the biggest oil company in Nigeria, they have over 200 retail outlets acceoss the whole nation.
Starting a career with total through the total recruitment 2017 form, is an amazing way of living a good life. The most important thing is that you will earn good salary while working in this oil and gas company.
Related Jobs you can apply for
Total 2017 Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Total Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 Total Recruitment Form is listed below. So, if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
Total Recruitment 2017 – Click Here to Apply
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
TOTAL CAREERS NEWS
Information on fraud risk
If recruitment agencies or individuals contact you in our name and ask you for a financial contribution, please be aware that they do not work for Total. This will be a case of fraud.
You can drop a comment below of you want to get more information about total recruitment 2017 and application opening date.
Don’t you ever pay anyone to help you secure a job at total Nigeria. The online total 2017 recruitment form will be announced here once the it’s out.
Note: The recruitment form is free, so just wait. Thanks for reading from here.