Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want you get UK Student Visa Application Form 2017? If your answered yes, just keep reading so you will see how to apply for Tier 4 student visa. You will also get to know the requirements and mode of application.
All the information on this page about Tier 4 student visa is given for free. You will see how many different students from different countries was able to apply for uk student visa without experiencing difficulties.
Studying in the United Kingdom can be so good. It’s always a thing of joy to call your old school mates from your England classroom.
Here, you will discover how to get tier 4 student visa application form for those aspiring to study in the United Kingdom.
You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:
- Have been offered a place on a course
- Can speak, read, write and understand English
- Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount you will pay for Tier 4 student visa will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- meet the other eligibility requirements
When to apply for uk student visa?
The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you start your course.
You’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks. You can check visa processing times for your country.
Uk Student Visa Fees
It costs £335 to apply for this visa from outside the UK.
You must pay £335 per person for any dependants.
You’ll also have to pay the healthcare surchargeas part of your application. Check how much you’ll have to pay before you apply.
How long you can stay
You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:
- up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
- up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months
How long you can stay depends on the kind of course you’re doing and what study you’ve already completed.
What you can and can’t do
- work as a student union sabbatical officer
- apply from inside or outside the UK
- apply to extend your stay
- work in most jobs – depending on what level your course is and what kind of sponsor you have
- get public funds
- work in certain jobs, for example professional sportsperson or sports coach
- study at an academy or a local authority-funded school (also known as a maintained school)
You may be able to bring in family members (dependants).
Types of uk study visa and fees
Short-term study visa – It costs:£93 for a 6 month visa And £179 for an 11 month visa
Uk student visa for children – It costs £335 to apply for a Tier 4 (Child) student visa from outside the UK.
Documents required for Uk student visa application 2017
Documents you must provide
When you apply for the visa you must provide:
- A current passport or other valid travel documentation
- Proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
- Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- Proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian
- Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Your uk student visa Application documents will usually be sent back within 14 days.
Kindly note, that the uk government do change the uk student visa rules from time to time. Always ensure you are working according to recent rules.