Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are you looking for UK Visa Application 2017/2018 or process on how to download the application form? Worry not, show you the new method to follow of you want to Download the application Form on www.gov.uk online.
You can now read detailed information on how to apply for short term or long term visa to UK.
How to get UK visa application form
You can apply online for a:
- UK visa – to visit, work, study or join a family member or partner in the UK
- certificate of entitlement to prove your right of abode in the UK
You must be outside the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Before you apply
First check what kind of visa to apply for and what documents you’ll need.
Also check if you need to get a tuberculosis (TB) test.
General requirements for UK visa Applications 2017
- Fill in the application form in English
- Pay the visa fee online (in most cases)
- Print out your form
- Book an appointment at a uk visa application centre
You can save your application form and finish it later.
What service you use depends on the visa you’re applying for.
Uk Visa Application 2017 for a tourist or short stay visa
You can apply using the Access UK service for a:
- Standard Visitor visa
- Marriage Visitor visa
- Permitted Paid Engagement visa
Our readers also used the below queries to find this information- See the searched queries below:
Apply for all other visas
Apply using the Visa4UK service for all other visas, including study and work visas.
Create an account on Visa4UK to apply for the first time.
Sign in to Visa4UK to apply if you already have an account.
Uk Visa application 2017 photograph requirements
• Passport style and size (45mm high x 35mm wide)
• A recent and true likeness, showing full face, with no hat, helmet or sunglasses, although you can wear everyday glasses
• Original – that is not digitally or optically altered (for example it must not be ‘photoshopped’ or ‘touched-up’)
• Taken against an off-white, cream or light grey background so that your features are clearly distinguishable against the background
• Printed on low-gloss, plain-white photo-quality paper (with no watermarks or embossing)
Photographs that do not conform to these standards will be rejected and may cause a delay in processing your application.
Vital information about this can also be gotten from https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa. The UK government visa application website is a nice portal to get all UK visa application guidance for free.