Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here is the right information about UNIJOS Cut off Mark for 2017/2018 academic session. This cut off point will help you during your admission screening on www.unijos.edu.ng.
University of Jos admission screening cut off mark is the minimum point a student must have in other to get admitted to study any course in Unijos.
The Unijos cut off mark is calculated by adding Senior secondary school certificate result and Jamb result. The summation of the above mentioned result will determine if an aspiring student can be offered admission or not.
You will discover more about university
This post contends the following values:-
- UNIJOS Cut-off Mark (General)
- UNIJOS Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- JAMB Cut-off Mark for UNIJOS
- UNIJOS Minimum Cut Off Mark
- UNIJOS Admission Cut-off Marks
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
University of Jos, UNIJOS Cut Off Mark for 2017/2018
Search terms for University of Jos, UNIJOS cut off point:
- 2017/2018 University of Jos, UNIJOS Cut Off Mark
- University of Jos, UNIJOS JAMB Cut Off Mark 2017/2018
- University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2017
- 2017/18 University of Jos, UNIJOS cut off mark
- University of Jos, UNIJOS Cut Off Point
- University of Jos, UNIJOS JAMB Cut Off Point
- University of Jos, UNIJOS JAMB Cut Off Mark
- 2017 University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME Cut Off Point
UNIJOS Departmental Cut-off Mark 2017
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses