Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
We want you to know that Uniport Post Utme 2018 form is what this guide is about. The 2018/2019 admission screening registration will be done via www.uniport.edu.ng. University of Port Harcourt do invite interested candidates for uniport admission screening exercise.
Uniport 2018/2019 Post UTME form is one of the procudre that will determine if you will be admitted into uniport or not.. The form costs/ price will be on the school portal. JAMBITES who choose UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT as Their choice in Jamb with a minimum score of 180 and above can login to the portal and apply.
READ ALSO: Unilag admission screening form 2018 is out
How To apply for Uniport Post Utme 2018?
- Go to http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/#putme/?init=1 and click Signup
- Enter your JAMB registration number to retrieve and confirm your details.
- Before you can complete Uniport Post Utme 2018 form, you’ll provide an active email address, phone number and a security password then click Sign Up to create your account.
- After creating your account you will be redirected to the login page. Select Admission Screening Candidate as your User Type. Enter either your Phone Number, Email Address, JAMB Registration Number, or Screening Number as your User ID and enter your password to login.
1: Log in to your account to print your Payment Slip and proceed to any of the participating banks to make payment.
If you want to see everything about this post Utme visit Here: Uniport 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING is out: www.uniport.edu.ng
These are the banks you can go to and make payment. Kindly note that you can only pay when Uniport Post Utme 2018 is approved by the school management.
- U & C Microfinance Bank,
- UBA Group,
- Access Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
WARNING: Do not go to the bank to pay your fees without printing your payment slip online.
Materials needed for the screening exercise include:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- Copy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) or Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting results.
Below are all the faculties that will be sitting for Uniport Post Utme 2018 screening exercise once it’s on.
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery (1)
- Medicine and Surgery (2)
Kindly note that Uniport Post Utme 2018/2019 is currenlty not yet out. All Application forms will be made avaible via uniport offcial website. Stay off fake information for now.
Do you want us to help you with all the application guides, if yes, comment now.
If you are interested in Uniport Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission screening information, kindly contact the school now.