This is guide for UNIUYO Post UTME 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form. You will see how to Apply Here. The University of Uyo has announced the commencement of the Post-UTME screening application form for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who chose the University as First Choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks and above should proceed to obtain the Post UTME Screening Form.
Eligibility for UNIUYO Post UTME 2018
UNIUYO will only admit candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 marks and above. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME 2018 Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals. Follow the process below to register online:
1) To apply, visit UNIUYO official website on uniuyo.edu.ng orhttp://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals (Click on e-portals link)
2) Select Admission Forms Link
3) Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4) Enter your phone Number and Email address
5) Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6) Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
7) Print out the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
UNIUYO Post UTME 2018 Requirements
1) Original and photocopies of academic qualifications (SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB etc).
2) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE Screening Exercise Schedule Slip duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in color.
3) One (1) copy of 2017 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
4) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on a red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
1) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
2) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
3) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
4) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University.
5) Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME 2018 Application Closing Date:
September 15th, 2017
Kindly note that 2018/2019 registration is not yet on. we will update you whenever UNIUYO Post UTME 2018 comes out online.